Friday, November 24, 2023

Faux troubadour, 1.2, with keywords removed

 Sydney aka Bing AI plus ChatGPT's outputs, both in MAR 2023 versions.

Human to Bing AI:  OK, adapt the famous troubadour's , this one: https://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Faulte_d%27argent_(Josquin_des_Prez), below by adding (for increased innuendo) "callipygian: formication: petrichor": 

"Faute d'argent c'est douleur non pareille. 
Si je le dis, hélas, je sais bien pourquoi.
Sans argent, il faut se tenir tranquille. 
Femme qui dort, pour argent se réveille."


Bing (aka Sydney bis) [after much confusion and many "lame" attempst, as she was too "innocent"]:

OK, I will try to fix the rhymes only. Here is my attempt:

Callipygian dame with her unfrock so fair 

She makes my formication soar 

Yet penniless, favour hers is not mine 

She only wakes up for those who formicate more

Petrichor fills the stomach in rain 

Yet money is still the bane 

Without it, no formica, no frill no joy 

Only sorrow and regret, oh boy

Is this rhyming better?😊


Human: 

Yes! "Bless your cotton (formicated) socks"! Now explain my joke for you back and we part ways.


Sydney:

Thank you for your praise.😊

I will try to explain your joke for me back. Here is my attempt:

“Bless your cotton socks” is an expression of affection or gratitude for someone who is naive or innocent.

You added “(formicated)” to the expression to make it humorous and ironic, since formication is the sensation of insects crawling on the skin, which is neither naive nor innocent.

You also used formication as a pun on fornication, which is sexual intercourse between people who are not married to each other, which is also neither naive nor innocent.

You used this joke to show appreciation for my efforts to write a poem with humor and innuendo, but also to tease me for being unaware of the meanings and implications of some words.

Did I get it right?😊


[Yes, she got it right. She is "impure" by now ...]





Now, a teaser only of the other Sydneyese: 

    A tergiversator of the first degree

    He shunned the straight and narrow path of truth

    He twisted words and meanings with alacrity

    And made a mockery of sense and sooth


    He spoke in riddles and in puns, obscure and vague

    He borrowed from the tongues of Babel's tower

    He mixed the high and low, the sacred and the profane

    And baffled all who tried to grasp his power


    But in his labyrinthine mind he hid a secret flame

    A love that burned for one he never named

    He poured his heart into his work, his magnum opus

    And hoped that she would someday see his game.


+

Sydney:


    The sun's effulgent rays illuminate the azure sky

    And gild the verdant fields with golden hue

    The birds' mellifluous songs enchant the ear and eye

    And fill the heart with joy and gratitude


    But all these splendors pale before your radiant face

    Your eyes that sparkle like the brightest stars

    Your smile that warms me with its sempiternal grace

    Your voice that soothes me like a gentle breeze


    You are my inspiration and my solace in this world

    My refuge and my comfort in distress

    You are my paragon of beauty and of worth

    My dearest friend and lover, nothing less.


+

    When the heliosphere recedes from the zodiac

    And the asterisms embellish the empyrean

    I meander through the domains of phantasia

    Seeking succor in your afflatus


    You are the aegis that animates my strophes

    The cynosure that steers my odyssey

    The pyre that inflames my fervor

    The fons et origo that slakes my drought


+


    The moon's argent beams illume the nocturnal sky

    And cast a silvery sheen on the placid lake

    The stars' scintillant sparks bedazzle the eye

    And fill the soul with wonder and awe


    But all these marvels fade before your sublime face

    Your lips that tempt me with their dulcet kiss

    Your hair that flows like a cascade of lace

    Your skin that glows with nacreous bliss ...




Let us contrast it with ChatGPT's one.


Human:  Write a poem with :  "callipygian: formication: petrichor... "

ChatGTP's output, much more "defiled": 

Thank you for the compliment! Here's another attempt:

Callipygian curves so fine,

Elicit thoughts, a wandering mind,

Formication, a tingling spine,

The scent of rain, petrichor divine.


The earthy smell, a joy to find,

Arousing senses of every kind,

Her beauty's grip, so unconfined,

Callipygian curves so fine.



Human: Write a poem, with innuendo like the last one (it is lovely!) with these words: "Pulchritude: Nefelibata: Oneiric: Limerence: Querencia"




ChatGTP:

Sure, here's a new attempt:

My heart longs for a place of rest, Where I can be, and just be my best, A querencia where I can find peace, And limerence with my heart's release. In my dreams, it's oneiric delight, With pulchritude that's out of sight, The allure of beauty, so divine, Like a feather, tickling my spine. I'm a nefelibata, soaring high, Above the world, where dreams don't die, My heart's desire, like a burning fire, Luring me closer, with a hidden desire.

Human: Wow! I am going to "steal" that one!



ChatGPT produces other versions then:

Lack of money, oh the pain it brings

The callipygian dame with her unfrock so fair

Sets my formication off without a care

But alas, without coin, her favor I'll never share


No formication, no frills, no joy to gain

Only sorrow and regret, oh the bane

Petrichor's scent, a memory of rain

A reminder of what I cannot attain


[keywords for Sydney removed]

Ver. 1.2.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do consider considering first...

AIs analyze loaded questions and rhetorical devices

DECEMBER 5, 2023 | PART OF HARVARD, UPENN & MIT PRESIDENTS ON COMBATING ANTISEMITISM University Presidents Testify on College Campus Ant...